Thursday, March 16, 2006

ANOTHER IBO THATS DETERMINED AND GOING AGAINST THE ODDS!!

Well it's day two and although I've been an IBO for quite some time (3yrs) I just decided to do something with the plan. You see like most people I was obsessed over all the bad thing I had heard, but then I met people who were making 6 and 7 figures as an IBO and I figured they were no better than me and I'd be crazy to listen to the very people who are complaining about working everyday and robbing peter to pay paul. So people here I am. I'll try to come back regularly and share with you the wonderful joys of being (or trying to get) total FREEDOM!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger rocket said...

Hello!

Just wondering how things are going, its been almost a year since your last post.

Are you still in the business, and if so, what level have you attained?

4:42 PM  
Blogger rocket said...

I hope you are OK, and nothing has happened to you.

10:23 AM  
Blogger rocket said...

4 years later......

You didn't achieve success in this business, did you.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home